- Introductory Membership
- Active North American Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Company
- Active International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Company
- Authorities Having Jurisdiction
- Insurance and Risk Management Professionals
- Restaurant Owners and Facility Management
- Membership Policies and Procedures
- Referral Program
- IKECA Strategic Partners
- Canadian Chapter
IKECA Member Referral Program
Refer a company to join IKECA, save money on your membership dues!
Use your peer network of KEC professionals to help grow IKECA and put some money in your pocket! Reach out to your clients, vendors, and kitchen exhaust cleaning companies and tell them about IKECA! Contact IKECA at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
How It Works:
- Earn a $100 credit toward your next year’s member dues for each member company you refer
- New member must put your name in the ”referred by” field on the membership application
It’s that easy!
Here’s the Rules:
- $100 credit is only applicable for paying member types (Active North American, Introductory, Active International, and Associate)
- While we always appreciate referrals and understand the importance of our AHJ, Insurance Risk Management Professional, and Facility Manager members, credit for these referrals will not apply
- If the company applicant does not put your company name as the reference at the time of application, no credit will be rewarded
Don’t Forget! IKECA Now Offers an Introductory Membership! Click here for more details.
Thank you for your continued support of the International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association.