- To book your reservation click here. Discounted IKECA room rates available until 10/7/19
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront
225 East Coastline Drive
Jacksonville, Florida 32202 United States
- Rooms available Monday, October 21-Saturday, October 26, 2019
Self Parking – $20 /Overnight $8/Daily
Prices may change based on special events. Please contact the hotel directly for information.
Valet Parking – $25 /Overnight
Valet parking may not be available and prices may change based on special events. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
Garage clearance: 6’ 7”
Jacksonville International Airport (JAX): 15.1 miles
East Coast Transportation / GO Airport Express & Sedan
East Cost Transportation is the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront’s exclusive ground transportation provider. In conjunction with GO shuttle services, East Coast Transportation offers an extensive fleet of options to meet your every need. Our services offer a complete transportation experience from On-Demand Transportation Services, Shared Ride Vehicles, Motorcoaches, Shuttle Vans and Executive Sedans & SUVs.
- Go Airport Express operates 24hrs daily.
- Hourly Airport Shuttle from the hotel at the top of the hour beginning at 6 a.m. daily and the last pickup for the shuttle will be at 3 p.m.
- On Demand Airport rate is approximately $42 each way from the airport for 1 or 2 passengers and $10 each additional passenger. Rates to local areas are also available per person or by flat rate.
- Airport shuttle rates are available by advance reservation only for $25 per person and $10 for each additional person per same reservation and will depart the hotel or airport at designated times.
- Special group rates are also available upon request. Please call (904) 722-9494
- Click here to book online
With 22 miles of beaches, historic neighborhoods and vibrant arts scene, Jacksonville makes not only a great meeting destination, but a fun place to bring your family and enjoy the city after conference hours!
Here are some events taking place in Jacksonville over the IKECA 2019 Fall Technical Seminar:
- The Blue Angels’ Sea and Sky Airshow: Saturday, October 26
- Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra: Friday, October 25 and Saturday, October 26
Learn more about exploring the city and other Jacksonville events here.