Notes for VAM Attendees
- If you have registered for VAM, please make sure you read the “Know Before You Go” email that was sent to you today. *If you do not see this in your main inbox, please double check your junk/spam folder.* This email contains your login information as well as everything you need to know about VAM to make sure you have a great conference experience!
- Here is a “How to Guide” which shows you how to navigate the platform. You can also watch the video tutorial here: https://youtu.be/w5pmpKp_I-s
- Remember, all VAM attendees MUST log on using Google Chrome. Other web browsers are NOT COMPATIBLE with the conference platform. If you do not have Google Chrome, download HERE before the start of VAM on Wednesday 4/14
- Once you review your login information, you can easily log on to the VAM platform here: https://www.accelevents.com/e/ikecavam
- Please contact April Elligson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or did not receive the above information
Registration is now open for the 2021 Virtual IKECA Annual Membership Meeting!
Join us April 14-16, 2021 for a virtual conference experience you will not want to miss! This event will feature everything you love about an on-site conference without the need to leave your desk! IKECA’s Virtual Annual Meeting will bring you educational sessions, networking opportunities, and the tools you need to navigate your business in 2021 and beyond. Register today!